I have been burning Lady Green’s beeswax candles for years now and couldn’t be happier with the results. Our home now exclusively burns her beeswax candles for so many reasons but mainly as an air purifier for mine and my sons allergy induced asthma. Since using her candles my asthma has greatly improved and I haven’t needed my puffer in well over a year 🙌🏼 I love burning them in my room before bed and in the kitchen to gently remove any odours. Highly recommend to anyone who suffers from dust / seasonal allergies and to my fellow asthma sufferers. And as an added bonus your house will be lightly fragrant. Love your work, Lady Green and supporting local vendors!♥️🐝 - Jodi, Stratford, ON, Canada